"Katniss, it’s just hunting. You’re the best hunter i know."
not to be heterosexual or anything but you look really pretty
- These words are red because you have touched me holy. - Gregory Sherl
- Beautiful, sobbing, high-geared fucking and then to lie silently like deer tracks in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love. That’s all. - Richard Brautigan
- Love, for you, is larger than the usual romantic love. It’s like a religion. it’s terrifying. No one will ever want to sleep with you. - Richard Siken
- Give me the kind of love that turns my past into an etch-a-sketch and shakes the broken out of me. - Shane Koyczan
- Some things, once you’ve loved them, become yours forever. And if you try to let them go, they only circle back and return to you. They become a part of who you are, or they destroy you. - Kill Your Darlings
- I taste the good and the bad in you and want them both. We call this bravery. - Anita Ofkanski
- I can even say it though only once and it won’t last: I want this. I want this. - Margaret Atwood
- You have my permission not to love me. I am a cathedral of deadbolts, and I would rather burn myself down than change any of the locks. - Rachel McKibbens
Hold it in, the
river in your mouth
is pouring out
The water takes the
shape of all that it’s around
Not many pieces of furniture currently have the capacity for thought. It’s strange how we have all this computing power, yet we haven’t ever programmed a sofa to compliment you when you sit on it (“have you been working out or is that just my inner stuffing”), or a desk to ask you how your day was.
"What time is it," you ask your bed.
"10:50," your bed replies, "Way past your bedtime."
team i can’t do math for shit but i can write a 3 page english paper in less than an hour
i’m actually the worst at determining if people are interested in me. exhibit a: the guy i thought had been flirting with me is in fact talking to someone else